Monday, October 27, 2008

Well everyone... thecutestblogontheblock.com has created a monster!!! I've learned how to create my own backgrounds and I'm having so much fun doing it. If any of my readers want me to do one for yours I'd LOVE to do it... or teach you how. They can be customized with absolutely anything! Just drop me a line and if you want me to create for you, tell me what theme you'd like, or even send me .jpg, .gif, .bmp, and I'll try to do something really fun for you. I have about half my D -drive full of clipart and scrap pics (that's the monster part). I don't scrap for real so this is as close to creative as I get. Happy Blogging!

1 comments:

Jodie said...

You can do one for me anytime! Your blog is amazing and I'm stoo scared to mess with mine again after wiping it out last time. You should do a class! :)