This is too funny… Jaxon LOVES to play peek-a-boo and I actually got a bit of video with him at his best.
I almost feel sorry for Keenai…ALMOST. Jaxon LOVES that beast. An emotion I don’t
quite share, but to each his own, no? Anyway,
yesterday morning I got him home and sat him on the floor so I could fix his
breakfast. The gate was up, and the crucial doors were closed, so I figured he couldn’t get into too much trouble. It didn’t take very long until I heard a chair
scooting across the floor. When I turned around he had one of the chairs halfway down the hall, chasing the dog. I ran for the camera. I have visions of a future lion tamer in a circus. When he finally realizes he can do that without the aide of a chair that dog is in big trouble. At least the
cats can get up and out of his reach, for a while that is.


















1 comments:
He is so cute! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment