Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Too Funny Boy!!!



I’d just about bet that this boy has more pictures than anyone on the internet. How could he help it with those EYES!! He is destined to be a real heartbreaker. He is growing up so quickly!! And he is way too smart for his own good!




He’s very good at looking very innocent! He’s not kidding me… this is the ONLY time he’s truly innocent…

I was lucky enough to be at Shane & April’s house when they decided to introduce Peaches to Jaxon’s diet… These pictures don’t do it justice.




The kids got him a high chair… It almost takes an engineering degree to set it up. Definitely NOT the simple one-handed ones we used to have.


It didn’t take him very long to learn the traditional baby’s games… “Parental (and grandparental) Fetch”.

And he always looks soooooooo innocent when you turn around see what hit the floor this time.

I’d post more about Tre, but he vanishes so fast when you even THINK of grabbing the camera. I can’t believe he’s in 8th grade already. He’s taking Chinese (go figure) and he came home today and told Jaxon that he loves his baby brother … in Chinese. I’m impressed!! He does need a haircut though. I love him a bunch!

OK… so there’s my post for the quarter hehehe!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Well its about freaking time hehehe, oh those pics of jaxon are so cute, he is just a cutie and a little smarty pants he is going to be a little terror when he is older hehehe.

NurseNana said...

What do you mean "when he gets older"? He's well on his way now. lol

janeal said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so happy to see this since April is way too slow with picture updates of Jaxon. :) He is so cute. He reminds me of Shane so much.... of course that just proves that even while sleeping, I wouldn't trust that sweet little innocent face!