Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a Chick-Magnet!!!




Between the nurses I work with and all the "women-folk" in both families, I must say that Jaxon is going to give April & Shane a run for their money!!! Tre's already there!! When I first told everyone at work that I would be babysitting Jaxon on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, they thought I was NUTS! But now they see the pictures and know why I hit the door on Tuesday mornings at a dead run! He is so much fun, and now that school is out, I get to see more of Tre and how he interacts with Jaxon. He is the best Big Brother that little man could wish for. I can't thank April & Shane enough for allowing me to share in his life so much.


1 comments:

Mills Family said...

Wow I am impressed to blog entree's in a week or so. Good job. Oh yes jaxon is definitley going to get all the girls hehehe.