Friday, February 8, 2008

More Jaxon

I was very pleased to give little Jaxon his first "Spa Day" on Tuesday. "Spa Day" is one of the funnest times I have at work, and I think the babies love it too. April's comment was "Why didn't he cry for you?" All I can say is that after doing several hundred (thousand?) tubbies, I've learned a few tricks. I hope April doesn't mind me sharing some shots.





3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh he is so damn cute, okay well it looks like i will have to have you come and give my baby his first spa day and show me your tricks hehehe. I love the pics.

NurseNana said...

I will be honored to show you all my little tricks. I've learned one or two after several thousand "Spa Days".

The Bawden Bunch said...

I dont mind at all mom. Share away! You're a lot quicker than I am at posting new pictures! Funny how we both picked out the same pictures for our blogs though!!! LOL