Thursday, January 3, 2008

In the beginning...

Well... here goes...
I'll start off by saying I'll be doing good to post updates to this blog monthly but I'll try.
What did we ever do before the Internet? We probably have extremely large telephone bills. And with the ever increasing price of gasoline, personal visits to those we love who aren't within walking distance, are becoming even rarer.
Although I don't see my family as often as I should, I hope they know how much I value them and love them.
Family... no longer a word reserved to those related to us by blood. I count all those connected by the heart. My daughter and her lovely family foremost, as well as my Mother and crazy siblings, cousins... they are for obvious reasons the most important people in my life. But I have been blessed to have a career which brings so many more people near to my heart. I can only hope that I can leave a positive experience for all those I love.

0 comments: